KATNOOK AFL GRAND FINAL SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION
25TH - 30TH SEP. 2017
Information about the entry and the prize of the lucky draw form part of these terms & conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Wingara Wine Group whose registered office is at 166 Albert Road South Melbourne VIC 3205, Australia. ABN 46 006 350 787.
- Entry is open to anyone of legal drinking age in their country of residence (“Eligible Participants”). Employees of Wingara Wine Group their network agents and their immediate families and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences at 12:01 (AEDST) on 25th Sep. 2017 and closes at 10:00 (AEDST) on 30th Sep. 2017 (“Promotion Period”). After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- This is a game of skill. The winner will be the first person (in chronological order) who fulfils all of the following - likes Katnook's Facebook page, nominates the winning team and exact margin in points in the AFL Grand Final to be held in Melbourne Victoria on Sep. 30th ,tags the person they wish to share the wine with as deemed by a panel of judges. If nobody fulfils all these criteria, there will be no winner.
- One entry per person per social media channel (Facebook and Instagram) where the competition is promoted.
- Wingara Wine Group reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Participants (including an Eligible Participant’s identity, name and/or address) and to disqualify any Eligible Participant who tampers with the entry process
- The prize consists of one dozen bottles of Katnook FOunder's Block wine which are currently available in the online ordering section of www.katnookestate.com.au The winner will nominate the preferred style of wine (sparkling, white, red wine) and promoter will select wine based on that preference. The wine will be delivered to an Australian street address which must be attended during business hours and the prize must be received by a person over 18 years of age. Proof of age may be requested on delivery. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
- Wingara Wine Group is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged prizes – replacement will not be made. Any other costs associated with redeeming the prize are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- The winner will be notified by the Wingara WIne Group and the winner must communicate their contact and delivery details within 48 hours of this request to redeem the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and the competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Victorian law (Australia.)
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Wingara Wine Group shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. Wingara also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Please enjoy wine responsibly.
SHARE THE LOVE, ongoing social media competition.
By entering and participating, entrant agrees to the terms and conditions of this competition as follows.
Entrants hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook, Twitter or Instagram from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Trip Advisor or Instagram.
The promoter is Wingara Wine Group whose registered office is at 166 Albert Road South Melbourne VIC 3205.
The competition is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years or older except employees of Wingara Wine Group and their immediate family and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via /News/Events/Partners/Share-the-Love
with promotion of this route to entry on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Multiple entries are permissable.
The first round includes all posts up to and including October 29th 2016. Thereafter, a winner will be judged every 2 months. Each round of judging will only include the posts for the prior 2 months and not any previous periods.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.