Katnook is a proud supporter of the Arts and we create a raft of exciting events around our valued partnerships.
Since 2010, Katnook has been the official wine for Opera Australia – Australia’s largest art organisation. Katnook is served at all official and fundraising dinner and events. Our customers are therefore privvy to a range of exclusive events, such as meeting the stars of the Opera at our annual Gala Nights at the Opera, held in Sydney and Melbourne.
Since 2014, Katnook has also selected as the official wine for the Melbourne International Jazz Festival.
In 2016, our wines were the official bubbles for the Melbourne Art's Centre Jazz High Teas. Held on the first Sunday of each month from 3pm, this was a great way to sample a complimentary glass of Katnook sparkling, as well as other wines at the bar over the cool strains of jazz and delicious fare.
Katnook wines are served at VIP events and product launches of prestige brands including Mercedes Benz.
Katnook is committed to “giving back” to the local Coonawarra community, as well as charities Australia wide. Recent donation recipients include:
- Kids Helpline Australia
- Snap for Red, raising money for MS Australia
- Telethon Perth lucky sip auction
- Macquarie Bank's Wine Auction and Tasting Event, raising funds for Women’s Community Shelters
- Satellite Foundation
- Big Sister Group (St Vincent’s Hospital),
- Beyond Blue Movember
- Kinfolk Café where all profits are redirected to Australian projects as voted by café customers.